Monday, March 5, 2012

Not the greatest news

We received word that our judge wants to wait until the bilateral treaty is ratified before she will accept our paperwork for review. The treaty is expected to be ratified in June or July.


  1. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll be praying she has a change of heart. We are about to go to Moscow for trip #1, this is a huge fear of mine. : (

  2. Melissa,

    It is not a country wide thing. It really depends on the region and the judge. Please don't let this discourage you! Praying for you!


  3. So sad to hear this. We will pray she changes her mind.